My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Swedish House Crafts DT

Hello everyone I'm here today with another Christmas Card but this card has a gift inside. I have not made these for a few years and thought this year I would make a few.

There is also another gift at the bottom of this post for you.

The dies I have used here are Roxstamps Xmas Reindeer Ornament. I used it on my last project as hanging tags. This time I have cut the ornament part away to leave just the Reindeer.......its like you get 2 looks for the price of 1........bargain!!!

Underneath the Reindeer is an envelope which is a Gummiapan die. This die also comes with a little card that goes inside, however, I have just used the envelope for decoration purposes. The little heart on it is a die from Magnolia Doohickey Kit Volume 17 of which Suha still has 1 or 2 left.

The Poinsettias I made myself using ivory foamiran. The top layer I also added green colour to just the centre then added some berries from my stash. Underneath the flowers you can see a few die cut leaves and under that is a Magnolia Jute die which was cut out in Kraft.


This is the inside of the card, sorry the left side is blurred I have no idea how that happened....I promise I was not drunk when taking photo's lol.



Here is a better view and not blurred in any way lol. The image just like the one on the front of the card is from Maja Design Joyous Winterdays Emphera sheet. I didn't want too much going on inside as I didn't want the emphasis taken form the front or the little gift lol.



So on the right hand side I added little Ambi Pur Scented Tealight Candles in Christmas Season Scent. Over the top is acetate to keep them in and I lined all around the edge with pearls.
I added a pocket with a strip underneath saying "Merry Christmas" which was cut from the bottom of one of the 12 x 12 sheets of Maja Design paper. I love that nothing goes to waste on Maja Design.
Inside the pocket I added a tag to write a personal message onto.


All around the edges are also decorated. You can see the Jute die better in this photo.



All the paper is Maja Design Joyous Winterdays 12 x 12 Collection and I machine stitched all around the edge. The birdhouse is another die from Magnolia Doohickey Kit Volume 17. I also added some organza trim along the edge and a doily cut from a die in my stash.

So as you know Suha is giving 5% discount on items that have been used on our projects. So if you would like to buy any of the items used on this candle card then here is the code you need to use.
YLQ27T83ME0Y6 valid throughout December.


Thanks for stopping by, big hugs to everyone.
Vicky xxx



Products used:



1 comment:

pinky said...

What a beautiful candle gift set, I love it!