My Lovely Friends

Friday 2 January 2015

Happy Birthday Princess

Hello, I'm running a wee bit late today as I'm on cooking for a party for my grand-daughter..........she is 3 today. WOW I cant believe how fast its gone, it seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms hours after she had been born.
So I thought I would show you the Birthday card I made for her.

Now my grand-daughter Payton always says to me 'Nanny, I really want to be a Mermaid'........so Nanny of course had to make her a card with a mermaid on it ;-)
I also had to use Pion's My precious Daughter for this card as I think it should be for grand-daughter too ;-)

This lace I've used is too gorgeous for words it really is........... The number 3 is a cardboard thingy from my stash (technical term lol) I covered it in Pink Shabby Fran-Tage..........Payton loves pink bless her.............and pink this is lol!!

Now although she wants to be a Mermaid, she also wants to be a Princess..........who am I to argue with a 3 year old lol. She is Princess Mermaid Payton ;-)
Every Princess needs her crown.

This is the inside of the card

The image is by the talented Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps, this is called 'Goldie' & I coloured her with Copics & covered the bubbles with Glamour Dust. The letters I cut from an older Pion sheet to spell 'Granddaughter' & the 'Happy Birthday' I cut from the 6x6 borders sheet. All links will be below.
The shape of the card was made using Go-Kreate Circle & Scalloped circle dies.

Well thats it from me I'm off to cook more food & cakes as we are also celebrating my eldest sons birthday which was 2 days ago..........father & daughter are sharing their birthday.

Tatty bye, ooh before I go, have you seen the new Maja Design papers in Sandys shop........no....seriously peeps you need to get over there & check them out. They are Limited Edition so wont be around for long............

Well I'm definately going now. See ya lovelies, enjoy the rest of your day & the weekend.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering............
Papertake Weekly - Oh How Cute









11 comments:

Juls said...

Ooooooh wow this is lush, love every detail :-) xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky this is a stunning card! I bet your Granddaughter will love it!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sandra H said...

Awww happy birthday to your gorgeous grand daughter Payton and your card is just sooo sweet such a gorgeous image too!! stunning embellishments and layout xx

Carol S. said...

Two birthdays together and straight after Christmas!! I had both my childrens' at the beginning of December and my Granddaughter is 9 on the 20th January. At least they are not too close to Christmas. A gorgeous card and will fit her perfectly, a princess mermaid! Stunning card. Wishing you and your family, a Happy and Healthier New Year. Hugs, Carol S.xx

JenniferD said...

Ooooooh She is definitely going to Looooooove that Card it is just so delightful with all her favorite things. Have a Great Party!

Fabiola said...

oh! trooop joli, biz

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky, this is beyond gorgeous hunny. Payton is gonna flip when you give this to her! Lucky girlie!! What a delish stamp to use, I love this image of Sylvia's and those papers and all your divine shabby chic embellies and touches. Just perfect for a wee Princess. LOVE it!

Hey, I have decided to have a little fun 'Top 12' challenge on my blog, so if you fancy showcasing your favourite 12 makes of 2014, pop on over and join in. Happy New Year! Hugs, Wends xxxx

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Vicky!! Wow how time flies indeed...Happy Belated 3rd Birthday to your DARLING Payton!!! Her card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! This Whimsy stamp has always been one of my favourites...PERFECT for your "Mermaid" Princess!!!! Hope that you and yours are well...wishing you a Happy Healthy New Year!!
Take care,
Beth
P.S Thank you for your sweet and lovely words on my blog and well wishes for our new DARLING Max!! It's SO GOOD to have you back in blog land with your AMAZING talent, wit and most lovely sweet nature!!!

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful card for Princess Mermaid Payton Vicky..gorgeous. Happy birthday to her and her Dad...hope your family day was perfect.Wishing you all a very Happy New Year 2015.

luv CHRISSYxx

Kat W said...

I'm with Payton on this one - pink is the best colour! And this is just full of pretty pink details and oh, I think I would like to be a princess mermaid too please ;-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Unknown said...

Awwww....it doesn't get cuter than this. I consider your granddaughter very lucky. So adorable!

"Always be yourself unless you can be a mermaid. Then always be a mermaid." ;-)

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts