My Lovely Friends

Thursday 8 January 2015

A CAS Christmas Card

Hello all you lovely jubbly people out there, how you all doing? Those who need hugs right now I'm sending MAHOOSIVE ones just for you ;-)
Ok so I have  CAS christmas card that I made for our postie-man, we really do have the best postman I think, nothing is ever too much trouble for him, he's awesome!
So I made a CAS card so I could put him his christmas tip in & wish him all the very best.

Now please bear with the piccies as some were hard to take.........I did try to capture the sparkle.
Ok so the paper I used I think is MME, but I cant truly remember :-(

The 'Snowflake' is a Spellbinders die which I've had...........well since this one was released, when ever that was lol.

Sorry about this pic it was done under different lighting conditions, I tried a few diff ones to capture the sparlkiness of this card.
Hopefully you can see the sparkle a wee bit better on this one. IRL it really was very sparkly & pretty, our postie loved it!!

The writing on the snowflake is from a Magnolia stamp which is actually a Christmas Carol 'Silent Night, Holy Night'. The glitter that is all over the snowflake is Tim Holtz 'Clear Rock Candy' Dry Glitter.
The sentiment is LOTV.

The red pearls I had didnt match the paper & that bugged me so I got a copic & coloured a cream pearl to match the paper............hey presto perfect match ;-)

Will be round later to visit you, been busy today having a good clean & sort out of bedrooms so off now to get some crafty time in.........Natalie permitting me lol.

Thank you soooooooo very much for your comments, they really do make me smile, each & every one does.
Take care lovelies & thanks for stopping by mmwah  xxxxx

Although this was made in 2014 I'm only now showing it on my blog. I have a couple of crimbo cards I havn't shown yet lol.

Challenges I'm Entering..........
Top Tip Tuesday - Keep It Simple (Coloured my pearl with a copic so it matched the paper)




14 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky...........Oh wow this is gorgeous and that snowflake die is stunning lovely background to it and l just love the touch of glitter to complete your card xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Stunning purple card beliw and this one is so pretty too. Good to have you back.

Fabiola said...

c'est très sobre Vicky, pas dans tes habitudes mais superbe tout de même, biz

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous CAS card and I am sure he loved it. Could never imagine you making a CAS card!! Another beauty! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous CAS card and I am sure he loved it. Could never imagine you making a CAS card!! Another beauty! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jan said...

Love this Vicky xx Jan

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous CAS creation Vicky and very sparkly too, love it.
With my DT hat on thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday, see you again soon.
Lorraine

Juls said...

Beautiful, I do love red & white together :-) xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky
Kevin xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful CAS card Vicky..love the dimension and sparkle..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Beth Brovold said...

Vicky you make CAS look SPECTACULAR!!! Absolutely STUNNING card...lucky Postman!!! Wishing you a FABULOUS weekend Vicky!!
Take care,
Beth

An Occasional Genius said...

OOh I love this Vicky, CAS does it for me every time! I love that you appreciate your postie, we have a good one too xx

Kat W said...

Ok, what have you done with Vicky? Where's all the foofiness?!

Joking aside, it's an absolutely stunning card hun, really pretty and sparkly :-)

Oh, and with my DT hat on, thanks for sharing your fab card with us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

It always amazes me to see crafters who can so effortlessly go from one style to another! This is an absolutely stunning CAS design and definitely still has a Vicky feel to it! :)
Rebecca.
x