My Lovely Friends

Thursday 9 January 2014

Crafty Little Fairies DT Post

Good morning everyone how are you all?
Its time for another new challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies & this week its a super duper easy peasy challenge...........seriously gals & guys I want to see you ALL playing along with us ;0)
The theme this week is............
KRAFT
.................see now how easy is that!!! It doesn't matter how you use your Kraft as long as you use it.
I think for most of my cards I use Kraft, so I loved this challenge.
I've also used another of my new LOTV Baby stamps..........full of super cuteness.....
I made a card for a Baby Girl this time, so of course Pretty in Pink lol. The gorgeous papers are of course my new Pion Sweet Baby 6x6, this one is 'Pink Forget Me Knot' I inked the edges with Pumice Stone & machine stitched them.

All the flowers are from LLC & the leaves are Magnolia Doo-Hickey dies.

The gorgeous lace & the Shabby Seam Binding I got ages aog from LLC.

The image is called 'Rocking Horse' & I coloured it with my distress markers.
The letters are Little Darlings 'Use Your Words' sentiment stamps. I have neglected this stamp for so long!!

I added a double bow with the Seam Binding & attached a 'Bark Star' to the centre. The 'Girl' tiles are of course Whimsy 'Spell It Out' stamps. The scalloped pearls were from WOC & I added a
  'Letter's Cube' Charm. There is also 'Cheese Cloth' under the second layer. I also added Gesso here & there.

Please pop on over to see my teamies gorgeous makes, they are stunning!!

Thanks so much for stopping by I really appreciate it.
Will catch up with you all later lovelies.
Hugs to all thats visit mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering............
A Creative Romance - Something New (stamp, papers, charm & flowers)
In The Pink Challenge - Anything Goes


27 comments:

Ella's Design said...

This is just darling, Vicky! LOVE all your gorgeous details and that sweet image...so pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous....fab image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

WOW! Another totally stunning card Vicky. Adorable image, beautiful colouring and full of gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Fabiola said...

c'est un amour, elle est magnifique, biz

KraftyKoolKat said...

A little Darling of a creation, full of your loveliness.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Irene said...

Adorable card Vicky!!!

xx Irene

Sandra H said...

Morning Vicky.....Love this and l too like to use Kraft card too we don't use it enought.....Gorgeous image and stunning embellishemts truly is beautiful xx

Liz's creative corner said...

wow hun this is gorgeous, loving the stamps and lovely design, hope alls well, hugs Liz xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous baby card
so sweet
hugs Tamara

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. Love your colouring and the design is stunning. Your picture at the start of the run is not fully opening. It is the same on CLF blog too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky! I love the pink and Kraft combo and all the beautiful details! The image is so precious and you've colored it wonderfully!

Sabrina said...

Oh so precious!!

Kerri said...

beautiful card love it!!

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Vicky… what an adorable image and your colouring is awesome!! … I love the scrummy papers and stunning embellies! :-)
Hope all is well with you hun
Big hugs
Sue xx

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Vicky.
Hugs Tracy x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Vicky love the image and fabulous paper's and flower's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Baby girl card Vicky..love the sweet image and colouring and the papers are gorgeous..love the flowers and lace..just beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and so gorgeous, love kraft

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Fabulous card... I love ... Love ... That image... Its here waiting to be inked.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx
Happy new year.....

heidy said...

Beautiful Vicky,love the colors !!
XXX Heidy

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky, this is such a pretty baby card! I love the soft colours. You are making me want to buy all these new baby stamps as your cards are so lovely!
Hugs Lynsey x

Kat W said...

Another super cute card hun - love the LOTV image :-)
Oh, and it's so lovely and pink...you could enter it for our In The Pink Challenge as it's anything goes this time :-)
I'm a big fan of Kraft as it just goes with everything; it certainly looks fab with the pretty DP and embellies on here!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card this is, Vicky. :) Love it! The image is colored so greatly and all the embellies are on spot. :)
Have a great day...

Kat W said...

Me again! Yay - thanks for sharing this with us at In The Pink and it was so worth me popping back to take another look as it's soooo gorgeous :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Zippy said...

Such a gorgeous card and love the embellishments xxx

Zippy said...

Such a gorgeous card and love the embellishments xxx

Hélène said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love every details! Thanks for joining us at In the pink
Hugs Helene DT