My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Willow Holding Baby

Good evening peeps I'm just doing a quickie post before I hop to bed.
I've done a quick card using another of my new stamps & following a sketch......
This is 'Willow Holding Baby' from WOJ which hubby got me for crimbo from Crafts & Me. I have followed the fab sketch here which I will be using again. All papers are Websters Pages.

I have painted this with Distress Inks........yes painted can you believe lol. I havnt done it for that long I've gone a bit rusty not that I was experienced in the 1st place I think this is my 3rd or 4th image I've done with inks.

Can you see the blue dummies inside the flowers I love these not sure where I got them from I've had them quite a while.

Blue safety pins are also from my stash & the ribbon gems. The butterfly was made using my Tonic punch.

Challenges I'm Entering....
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/ -  New & Blue (brand new stamp & for new mum)
 Well thats it peeps what do ya think, have I broke my record for the speediest post??? lol. Well big hugs to you all for popping in I loves ya all mmwah.
Nighty-night peeps take care.
Huggles


18 comments:

cardmaking bird said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky. I do love your little touches like the safety pins and the dummies. I love watercolouring with distress inks when i've got the time and it looks great where you've done it. Think I read earlier that you're feeling a bit better - glad to hear it. Sorry if I've missed a post, been a bit busy today. Take card, hun. Hugs, Marie xx

Louise said...

Love these colors you´ve chosen, perfect for a new baby card :) The flowers looks so delish and your coloring is amazing Vicky!
Hugs!

Doreen said...

I love this Vicky the blues are so calming, and I love all your embellishments.xxx

Jo said...

This is beautiful *claps*
lovely card hun xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Ayup missus hope you are all ok up there, make sure you keep warm & stay safe xxxxx

This hun is just gorgeous, your painting is just perfect & those dummies & nappy pins just finish it off to perfection!!

Huge snuggly warm (ish) hugs Stokie shell xx

Ps. you can enter this in Gingerloft & Sparkles links on me blog hunnie xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Yep, love this one too! It's so soft & pretty & your painting looks great. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very sweet vicky.
what a lovely soft color you have used.
beauitful image.

greetings karin

Rach said...

a truly beautiful baby card Vicky, the dummy's tucked in the flowers is a wonderful touch.. too cute.xx

Soep said...

wow vicky wat nice
En paintid wauw thats a hell of a job hahahah
maaar heel mooi gemaakt I love It
liefs,ans xxx

coops said...

beautiful card vicky.i love the image, its gorgeous and i love the softness of your colours and papers and fab embellies :D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

OMG. This is just so gorgeous. So gorgeous. Mwah mwah for you my darlin'. xxx

LilyPuss Cards said...

Truly lovely..thank you for joining us at SFTW..
Hugs
Jan..x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful dimension, lovely soft colours and perfect embellishments! Great tutorial in your next post too. How are you feeling? Hugs, Lesley

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Vicky. You say a quick cad but if I spent all day my card wouldn't look as good as this. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Vicky. Love the image you've used and the wonderful details also. Hugs Michele x

Kate's Makes said...

Aww what a perfect card, i love it :o) The image is beautiful and the layout is great :o) Thanks for taking part in the SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x

cowboydutrem said...

Such a beautiful card... Love how you colored her hair!

Kruemel said...

What a beautiful card Vicky! Love the softness but it´s not too soft for a boy! Great take on our sketch too!

Thanks for joining us at WoJ this week.

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel