My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Deep Ocean Challenges DT Card

Hello again everyone I'm here again today with my 2nd DT card this time for Deep Ocean challenges.
If you want to see my Tutorial Tuesday post for Noor Design UK then scroll down or click here.

So the new challenge this fortnight is one I loved.......
FLOWERS EVERYWHERE
..........flowers flowers everywhere.......in my garden or in my hair lol. Yeah ok I love flowers but no need for silliness lol.....weeeeeelllll maybe just a little lol.

Ok I made this card at the weekend & sooooo enjoyed making it, it uses all my favourite things, Maja Design, pastel colours & shabby chic..........what more is there lol.
.....oh yes & new dies, whats more is new Fantasy dies from Noor Design UK.....oh my I love them all & must have more lol.
The shape of the card was made using a Go-Kreate die.........at least I think it is as when I went ot find the die I cannot find it on their site ;-/
One of the new Fantasy dies I've used is the 'Magic Lace' die going along the side........its a long die so the bits I cut off I added one part to the top & another to the other side.....you can just see them peeking out under the tulle.

All flowers are WOC & I've added pomegranate apples in there & a bow made with organza ribbon & heated up so it shriveled a bit.
Just under the seam binding bow I've used another Fantasy die called 'On The Wings Of Love'.....you get 2 dies in this set a Heart which I've also used & the other die is a Wing which is what I've used down here at the bottom.

The beautiful image I cut from the 'Ephemera' sheet & then cut it out using Fantsy Stitched Rectangles die, the 2 layers underneath I also cut out using a larger fantasy stitched dies & then added my own stitching to them also.

Here are more flowers, organza ribbon & Fansy Dies....the heart is at the bottom & the piece cut off the border die is peeking out at the top. 
I also added a Butterfly from my stash. The leaves were cut out using a Magnolia die that came with Singapore Tilda from the Stamp & Cutz collection.....yep another stamp I still havnt inked :-(

So the gorgeous pretty papers are of course Sofiero by Maja Design & I've used 'The Magnificient Flowerstreet''Exuberance Of Flowers In Bloom' & for the leaves I've used 'The Elegant Winehouse'. I've only very slightly distressed them & machine sewn around all the edges & as always decorated inside to compliment the front.
We have bows made with seam binding form my stash & a charm from my stash. The bling in the centre is the gorgeous Button Lauren Pink from Noor Design UK.

Come back tomorrow as I have a card made using a fabulous new brand.......new for me that is....pop back to see it tomorrow ;-)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you will join us for our flower challenge this fortnight....,can be pictures of flowers if you want just like the fabulous talented Gretha has doen with her card...pop over to Deep Ocean to check it out as well as all my other teamies creations ;-)

Tatty bye lovelies
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

EDITED TO ADD; This should have gone live last night so sorry peeps :-(

Challenges I'm Entering.....
Craft Heaven - Keep Calm & Think Spring

4 comments:

Juls said...

Stunningly gorgeous, loving the soft vintage feel xx

Gina's Cards said...

There is only one word for it STUNNING! I love the pretty image and your design is simply beautiful.
Hugs
Gina xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this beautiful card Vicky! Great use of dies, and I love that image! Gorgeou7s details as always! Judy x

Susi said...

Another breathtaking Card, Vicky! Love the Sofiero collection from Maja and you made a wonderful Card again. Love this!
Thanks for playing with us over at Craft Heaven Challenge. Best of luck =)
Hugs, Susen