My Lovely Friends

Saturday 18 April 2015

Live and Love Crafts DT Card - Sweet Blossom

Hello everyone, I'm here today with my DT card for the Live & Love Crafts Blog.
As some of you know Sandy gave us a gorgeous theme this week & it was the beautiful picture of Cherry blossom...........my absolute favourite tree, I even have one in my garden, not fully grown yet though.

Ok so initially beginning of the week I coloured my image up, then our lovely Becky used the same image..........great minds think alike that's what I say lol. You will see it on my DT card tuesday instead ;-)
So instead here is my substitute image........
I've used the gorgeous new 'Vintage Baby' papers by Maja Design...........not just for babies though ;-)
I wanted to keep it all soft & delicate so these papers were the perfect choice. All papers were stitched as always.

Added gorgeous Shabby Pearl Rose Organza trim. I cut a corner with a Marianne die.

I love these shabby bark hearts, they are one of my favourite embellishments. I added shabby seam binding behind it & the butterflies were cut from a Pion sheet & covered with Crackle Accents. You can also see the Cheese Cloth peeking out.

I lurve Sylvia Zet images, this one is called 'Sweet Blossom' & was coloured with distress re-fills & markers. I also added frantage around the image. The butterflies & flowers I covered with 'Rock Candy' stickles then sprinkled Glamour Dust over the top.

I've added quite a few flowers with a wooden heart button.
 There is a doily is in there as well somewhere lol. The lace going up the side I sooooooooo love this stuff, one of my many faves lol, this was sewn onto the paper. I also added a metal corner & not much escaped the Gesso lol.

The leaves I've used are from Noor Design UK, they are 0047 - Vintage Flourish Leaf &  0331 - Leaf die.

Well that's it from me, hope you all have a lovely weekend & hope the weather is beautiful for you. We have builders in again today cutting out the hole to reposition Natalie window.............LOTS of dust today again lol.
If you want to go on a shopping spree then Sandy has had gorgeous new flowers in her store, go on spoil yourself ;-)

Take care, lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx

Sorry this went on a bit late, the builders killed the electric for a bit which obviously turned off the router.


11 comments:

Sewe said...

What a lovely card and great coloring

Виктория Соседская said...

Какая нежность )))) Очень симпатично!

Jennifer Scull said...

I think I could sit and gaze upon this one for hours with all of the beautiful accents and embellies you have added.... just gorgeous! I am swooning over the bark hearts. I've not seen them before, but will certainly look into them now.

enjoy your weekend! :)

MagsB said...

Oh my, Vicky, this is absolutely beautiful! Colours, embellies and that sweet image - just perfect!

I hope the building work goes well and is finished asap! Have a great weekend!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

Great to see the new Maja papers in use; they're even prettier IRL, the colours are just so sweet. Very cute card; I love this Wee image. Do we need to swap days around so that you are posting a day before Becky? ;-)

Have a good weekend,

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So so gorgeous, love the soft colours and all the lovely embellies x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this is fabulous love those papers and all the gorgeous embellishments its just wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

JenniferD said...

Your stitching is perfect! Gorgeously put together love this Image. Have a Great Weekend.

Rebecca said...

Thats a really lovely card that you made.

Debra K. said...

Just fabby! Wonderfully coloured image, of course, and so much added gorgeousness. Debra x

Fabiola said...

Oh ce qu'elle est chou, biz