My Lovely Friends

Monday 20 April 2015

All About Magnolia Challenges DT Card - Reminder

Hello everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend.
We had the builders out again on Saturday & they were cutting a new hole to reposition Natalie's bedroom window.........lots of dust. urgh.

Ok so today I'm here with a midway reminder for the new Magnolia Challenge, All About Magnolia & the theme is.........
ANYTHING GOES
...........so real easy & you have til the end of the month to enter, so no excuses ;-)
I have used another one of my new stamps, I said I had a few of these coloured up. This one is called 'Mail Tilda' & I coloured her with distress ink refills & markers.

Both of the gorgeous laces are from Live & Love Crafts.

All of the flowers are from LLC, the rolled ones are kort Og Godt.

The tag is a Magnolia Doo-Hickey. The seam binding is from my stash & on it says 'All you need is love'.........I've had this forever. The wooden heart button again from LLC.
The gorgeous papers are Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 pad & all have been machine stitched. Dies used are all Magnolia Doo-Hickey's, the 'Leaf & Swirl' die, Butterfly, the 'Daisies' & the Sprawling Fern die. Of course a doily has been added, also from Live & Love Crafts.

Well that's it from me, why not pop on over to the challenge blog here & see my fabulous teamies creations, uber stunning!! Hope you will join in with your super gorgeous creations.
Please only enter a maximum of 2 creations please to make it fair on others.

Thank you so much for your continued support, you all totally rock!!!!!!!!
Take care, lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hi Vicky! Your card is so so cute I love it so much. The papers, the design.... and your coloring is awsome!

Thank you for being part of the AAM Design Team! ♥

XOXO
Diana

Carole Pollard said...

So fabulous its all amazing i love that ribbon and gorgeous new Tilda its all wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

Susanne Henriksson said...

Love your cards!

Rebecca said...

Oh thats so lovely. Everything is perfect!

Fabiola said...

Super chou Vicky, biz

Unknown said...

I forgot to say in my last comment; hope you're son is ok now! This is lovely; I soooo miss this pink lace, but can't get hold of it any more. :-(