My Lovely Friends

Friday 28 February 2014

Gorgeous New Release

Hello peeps how are you all? I'm just popping on quickly before I go the hairdressers. I've got my grandkiddies tonight as well woooooooooo hoooooooooo.
Anyhoo's I thought I would let you know about the UBER gorgeous images that Krista has released.........OMG I dont know which one to colour up first, they are so darn cute. No-one does images like that lady ;0)

Snail Mail
This is just one of them, see how gorgeous this is.........no I havn't picked the best one, I love them ALL!!
So pop yourself over to Saturated Canary & see these fabby images for yourself.........go quick before your hubster sees you getting more digi's ;0) Just dont tell him I sent you ok ;0)

Tatty bye big hugs to all, I will hopefully be around later when all the kids are asleep, well ok except Natalie as we will be waiting all night lol.
xxxxxxxxxxxx



1 comment:

Kat W said...

Aarrggghh, but I have a ton of SC images I haven't ever coloured and now I want the new ones too! Ok, that's not really a bad problem to have is it?!
Can't wait to see what you do with them!
Big hugs, Kat x