My Lovely Friends

Thursday 20 February 2014

Crafty Little Fairies DT Card

Good morning lovelies how are you all? This is a scheduled post this morning hopefully I'm on my way out to buy new blinds.........providing I'm looking human again lol. These last 3 days have been so busy I've been stuck in decorating clothes, no makeup, no hair done.............yuk, not a sight for anyones eyes lol.
Anyhoo's enough babble let me tell you about the new challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies & this week was one I dont normally enjoy doing...........
ONE FOR THE BOYS
.........although they are getting easier lol. I have of course gone with the ones who make the best boys images around..........
...........yes of course its LOTV, I lurve their male images, well you gotta love all their images dont you!!

The button, twine & seam binding are from my stash.

The gorgeous papers are MME 'Lost & Found Breeze', I absolutely lurve this paper pad.

 This stamp is called 'Gone Fishing', this always makes me think of hubster & Arjay when he is older going fishing with his grandad. He has of course been coloured with copics....... will add colours soon...
The banners at the bottom were scraps left over & I turned one upside down as I thought it then looked like a yacht instead of a flag.

All the papers have been machine stitched & inside decorated as always. I added a button on the corner from my stash.

Well thats it form me why not pop on over to see my fabulous teamies creations, they do Boys so well!!

I will be round as soon as I have some time, I moved most of my things into my new craft room yesterday..............however I've now got unpack & sort everything out. I also still have painting to do. I am getting sooooooooo excited though now & cant wait to be in there.
Will show pics when its done, I may even do a video eventually lol.

Tatty bye lovelies, take care & thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering...............
Really Reasonable Ribbon - One For The Boys





21 comments:

Judith said...

Fab boy card Vicky - I just love the papers with this image - just perfect colours hugs Judith x

Sarah said...

Lovely card Vicky, great papers too and I can see what you mean about the banner, that bit of text really does look like a yacht!!

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Vicky. I love the cute image brought to life to life by your wonderful colouring. The papers and details are gorgeous too.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Your colouring is always amazing. Love LOTV boys too. Can't beat them. Stunning card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

Kat W said...

This is the complete opposite to your previous card and I always dread the 'male' card too but you rocked this theme! LOTV are my go to for male cards as well!
I love the detail on the DP and the fab textured touches :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Shazza said...

oooh I love this, gorgeous xx

heidy said...

Wow awesome card Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Boy card Vicky..love the cute image and fab colouring.I love the layers and stitching on your cards and great details.
Couldn't get onto to blogger yesterday but saw the transformation pics of your new craft room the other night..going to be awesome and cannot wait to see it finished..I'm excited as you are..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Just gorgeous and fabulous card Vicky love the image and fabulous design have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :-)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Super cute gorgeous creation sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Planetsusie said...

Brilliant card Vicky and this is the same jumper my hubster used to wear when he went fishing!!! Mind you he was a tad older - lol! I love your colouring .. and your talent!!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Debs said...

Perfectly fabulous Vicky - amazing colouring and gorgeous detailing.
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

It will all be worth it in the end Vicky and l hope you got the blinds you wanted.........Stunning is your card as always and great embellis used x

cheryl said...

Oh hun this is stunning your detail is amazing hugs cheryl xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card my lovely pal. Such a sweet image and all your 'boy stash' touches are fab, the button, hessian and that fab seagull! Gor-ge-ous! Hugs, Wends x

Fabiola said...

super joli, le coloriage est top, j'adore l'ensemble, biz

Crafteezee said...

Awwww so cute Vicky.
Hugs Tracy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Great card for a male Vicky. I just love this image, and as always you have done great justice to it. Love the layout too. Judy x

Anonymous said...

Very nice Masculine Card! Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Nicole Picadura said...

Such a nice detail! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Nicole Picadura - RRR DT Member
www.scrapsandstamps.com