My Lovely Friends

Thursday 30 May 2013

Midweek Magnolia's DT Card

Hello my lovelies how are you all? I did mean to post this soooooo much earlier but well yes......running late again.........I'm gonna turn into a rabbit arn't I lol.
Anyway I'm hoping to finally have things sorted & get on top of things in the next few days, fingers crossed anyway lol. Also in the next few days I will finally have pics of my craft room to show you. Yep its took all this time to finsih & sort my stuff out, although tbh I'm still only half way through it lol.

Ok so this weeks new challenge over at Midweek Magnolia's is super duper easy.............
SPARKLE
.........see told ya it was easy & we all lurve to add sparkles to our creations.
I have made a christmas card, yeah get me lol. Its for a challenge ;0) lol.
Here is my sparkly crimbo card, I sooooooo loved this collection of Magnolia stmps when it was released & its still my favourite release...........although have you seen the new ones due out in the next few days.... So so cute & sweet.............
I've used a Joy Crafts corner die, a Marianne Design 'Poinsettia' & 'Holly' dies. Of course for the sparkles I frantaged them all up with Shabby White. The button in the centre is from my stash.
I dipped the gold bells into frantage as well & added a bronze 'Snowflake Charm'............yes what also got the Frantage treatment lol.
Ribbon, string & Pom Pommy stuff are from my stash. 

The stamp is of course 'Jingle Jangle Tilda' from the Christmas Story Collection 2012.
She has been coloured with copics & a tiny touch of prisma in small area's & I've added
  'Stardust Stickles' to the bells & the fur on her hat.

Yes inside is decorated as well.
The yummy papers are 'Guardian Angel' by Pion & really are so pretty.........yes its took me since last year to cut into them lol. The papers I distressed with my wee tool & then I yep......Frantaged all the edges ;0)
This card is certainly all sparkly lol..........why is it so hard to catch all the sparkle on camera :0(

Anyway pop on over to see the most awesome creations my teamies have made, they amaze me all the time.

Thank you sooooooooooo much for your lovely comments & for your continued support you are all awesome!!!

Squishy hugs & funky loves from me..........Vicky ;0) <3 p="" xxxx="">

Challenges I'm entering..............
Tilda's Town - Christmas
Time For Magnolia - Fabby Sketch Christmas Card



33 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wonderful Christmas card Vicky, so very beautiful, love the sparkle and colours, beautiful Tilda and colouring...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Vicky this is fabulous as always! What a good start to Christmas too and i love all that Frantage. Judy x

heidy said...

What a beauty Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Donna Mosley said...

OMG! Vicky, this is a stunner. Love evrything about it hun. Amazing colouring as always. :o)

Donna x

Chantal said...

OMGoodies Vicky!!! What an amazing Christmas card did you make with our sketch at Time for Magnolia Challenge! I love it! Thanks for joining our challenge and good luck! Hugs, CHantal

Sue said...

Your card is so beautiful Vicky. I love the sweet image, gorgeous colours and your detailing with all the sparkly bits is wonderful
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous....Love the image and great details.xxx

debby4000 said...

WOW love your gorgeous card, such an adorable image and fabulous details.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Such an awesome card hunny! Sorry I have been MIA for so long - been ultra manic around here - but I do pop in, just to keep an eye on you, lol! Super cute Tilda, love that stamp, and your detail is simply amazing hun, wow, what a beauty. Hugs, Sxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours that you have chosen too hugs pops x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning and beautiful card Vicky gorgeous image and just love the paper's and embellies
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Teresa said...

Ooh Vicky, what can I say? I am gobsmacked! This is a real beauty, I see you've caught the Frantage bug too lol, it's fantastic isn't it, absolutely love everything about this card, it's perfect!
Hugs Teresa

Heidi said...

Your card is so pretty!
Beautiful design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning card Vicky.

greetings karin

Dena said...

Vicky! Your card is really beautiful! I love then vintage feel of it and the gorgeous shade of slate blue! All the frantage is such a pretty addition!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Teresa said...

Superb Christmas card Vicky, (Yes I'm back again lol) gorgeous Tilda
Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town Christmas Challenge this week. Hugs Teresa

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rene said...

WOW! This is absolutely stunning! I love it...so gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

OMG - I LOVE this card!
Cute, cute image and awesome colouring. I have no idea what 'frantage' is, but it looks fantastic :-)
Caroline xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ahhh this is adorable vicky! love the frantage and the beautiful embellies and colouring :D

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So beautiful card! I love this image, wonderful papers and sparkle. hugs, Helena

Carla Burger said...

Hi Vicky, your card is amazing. Love everything about it. Thanks for joining Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck. Hugs Carla.

Shazza said...

this is so beautiful, love it x

Unknown said...

Fab fab card sweetie! Love your frantage treatment, awesome effect! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

May said...

Stunning card Vicky, Love that sweet Tilda... your colouring is amazing... the attention to detail is Fantastic... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

Berry said...

This is stunning Vicky look at you starting the xmas cards already! I really need to start on mine! Hugs Rebekah xx

Christina C. said...

This is priceless, Vicky....love, love it!!!!!!

Elise said...

Wowwww Sweet Vicky!! This is AMAZING! I always seem to get totally blown to bits with I visit you .. I soooo love your work! I am so sorry that I haven't been by more frequent .. argh .. time flies away faster than I can keep up! But I come here, and woweee .. I fall so hard in love! Your colouring, your details .. everything is simply INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS! sigh ... I love love love your creations!

Can't wait to see your craft room!!

Big Hugs to you Sweetie!
Elise

Tina Makuc said...

This is breathtaking Vicky!!!
Your colouring is stunning as always but this time you've done a terrific job with all that Frantage.. Love it!!!
Thanks for joining us in this weeek's Tilda's Town challenge..
Hugs, Tina

Fabiola said...

oh Vicky! elle est superbe,je serais très très heureuse si tu jouais avec nous a Christmas stampin'all year long avec tes carte de noel, biz

Unknown said...

This is stunning sweetie. I haven't seen a X-mas card in ages and ohhhh....can't wait to make some with the shabby white. That wasn't around last year, well at least I didn't have any back then, it looks so fab! Sandy xx

Nicole said...

WOW, this is soooooo beautifully coloured Vicky!! I just love your card. Brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us at TFM CHristmas Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Juls said...

beautiful!! Love your use of frantage! Hugs Juls