My Lovely Friends

Monday 20 February 2012

In Paris mini Blog Hop

To keep up the celebrations - we're having another blog hop!!  Come hop around with us "in Paris" this week with a New Release Blog Hop!!  Leave a comment as you go for extra chances to win!  You have until February 27th to complete the hop and we'll post the winners on February 29th.

You should have arrived here from the Uber Talented Barbara .
However, if you get lost along the way you can see the complete list HERE.

Have you heard the big news?  WhimsyMake it Crafty and Little Miss Muffet Stamps have come together to give you a little romance in Paris this Valentine season!  You can join the festivities and read all about it on the ThreeCompaniesTeamUp blog.  But wait... have you heard the really big news?!  Little Miss Muffet Stamps has now released images in RUBBER!  That's right - so pop on over HERE to get your rubber fix.  :D


The gorgeous papers are Melissa Frances '5th Avenue' these really are soooooo beautiful & I sobbed a wee bit cutting them :0( I edged the paper with vintage photo distress ink & layered onto pink & green card from my stash.

Prima 'Ruby' flower in the corner of the image & I stamped one of Whimsy's new postage stamp in the corner of the card. Muslin fabric is from my stash & I tied a scrap piece into a bow in the bottom corner.

The gorgeous chipboard that the new Whimsy sentiment is on is from Make It Crafty & the sentiments & die cut shapes have all been made to co-ordinate together perfectly. The chipboard shape I painted white.
This gorgeous image is of course from the new Paris Release over at Little Miss Muffet, this is 
'Le Parfum des Roses' & she is one of the new rubber stamps that have been released for all you rubber addicts out there. She was of course coloured with Copics.

The pink pearls, gingham ribbon & heart lace are all from my stash. The paper & flower are from
My Crafty Heart.........pop on over as Teresa has added new items & some yummy cutie stamps.

Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Trina.

We have even more activities planned for the rest of the month too so be sure to check back often and bask in all the inspiration.  Oh-la-la!  Also, don't miss out on extra prizes - come participate in the Joint Release challenge at:
ThreeCompaniesTeamUp - the theme is "LOVE"

Then check out all the Paris themed New Releases at:
WhimsyMake it Crafty and Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Well thats it from me I will be round to catch up with you all today as didnt have time for much over the weekend as we had family time which was just fabulous!!!!
Will be back later hopefully with my yummy candy.........computer problems led to this running late thank goodness for my fabby hubster who sorted my computer out.
Hugs to you all mmwah xoxoxox





50 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous as always Vicky,love everything about this.xxx

Loopylou. said...

ooh la la vicky, tres bien hun!! :)
this is gorgeous!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Renkata said...

wowwzzaaa She look so beautiful.
Amazing coloring on her dress Vicky.

Anonymous said...

I always loose my vocabulary when I visit you....
This is fantastic, your coloring is superb and the details too, love your style :)
Hugs Lilli

Unknown said...

Yes, you did it again Vicky! Made another beauty! Love love that image (but then I would, wouldn't I, anything Victorian has my attention, lol!). Your colouring skills are amazing, but I can go on telling you that ;-) Hugs, Ira x

Berry said...

Just beautiful work sweetie love the colouring hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, stunning card hun!! Love that flower on the upper left hand corder. And that lacy heart ribbon, so pretty, all in all it's an amazing card! Hugs, Frea

Ally said...

so gorgeous Vicky. The card looks realy classy and elegant.
Hugs, Alessandra

Trina said...

Vicky, I'm so mad that my little card is after this gorgeous creation of yours! The coloring and embellishments are perfect!

corryskaart said...

hallo vicky
een erg romantische kaart en je waan je zo in parijs een eeuw geleden!
ziet er prachtig uit!
groetjes van corry

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Vicky! I love the papers and the gorgeous image! Fantastic coloring and design!

Anne said...

Fantastic card, Vicky! Its just amazing!

Hugs, Anne.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous image vicky your coloring is fabulous.
great looking card.

greetings karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a gorgeous card sweetie and awesome layout. Hope you are all well in your little family unit?

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lau W said...

ooooh ! this is a nice card, so romantic ! This stamp is so sweet and your colouring is just perfect !
xxx

misteejay said...

This little Miss is so lovely - wonderful card.

Toni xx

Shelly said...

Hiya Vicky Oh la la quelle belle demoiselle! I love your card, such great colours and I am with you on the papers I have a few sheets of these which I also struggled to cut up! Fabulous colouring too! Take care hun, hugs Shelly x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Bonjour Vicky! Mais oui...C'est Magnifique! Ooh, it's a beauty Vicky :) I can't stop looking at it, I Lurve how you arranged all the bits and pieces and your colouring of this little lady is amazing, i love those colours - it's a stunner! Glad you got yoru computer probs all sorted too, have a lovely eveneing, Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Majsan said...

HI Vicky!!OOH my goodness that is a beautiful card, I love that image, superprachtig!!

Hugs Majsan

heidy said...

Oh this is gorgeous sweetie!
XXX Heidy

Lotta said...

Hi Vicky!
Oh your card is stunning!! Love the flower, and pink pearls!! I only have the softer ones but these where gorgeous! Love your coloring! hugs Sandra

June Nelson said...

Oh me darlin how beautiful a card is this, your colouring of that stamp is so precise and perfect!!! I love it, dont know what else to say cos I dont wanna drool all over your lovely card and spoil it lol, its just perfect hunny , beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Vicky - the frame is stunning :o)
Debs xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun...and I so love the pretty colours you have used too :o)

have a great evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card Vicky.

Hugs
Jayne
x

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is Gorgeous. Love all the detail x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Vicki, such a gorgeous card! And to be in a hurry...you did fantastic! Love it! Hugs! Leah Ann

Céline said...

fab card Vicky ! amazing coloring and love the gorgeous frame
hugs
céline

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady this is just stunningly gorgeous and I so love the colours perfect for her, huggles pops x x x

Mary J said...

How gorgeous vicky - love how you framed her so beautifully!

Elise said...

Oooooh Vicky! This is just absolutely STUNNING! Your colouring is out of this world gorgeous, and I just LOVE those dp's and soft precious colors! What a truly BRILLIANT card!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Vicky! what a beautiful image and you've coloured her so beautifully! I love the papers and embellies! Everything is perfect - it's a really sweet card hun!
Hope you are having a good week!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Vicky, wowee! this is a stunner. Your colouring is outstanding as always hun and I love all the beautiful details. Gorgeous!

Donna x

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Stunning!! I love the colors and the depth in the image is fantastic! The lacy heart ribbon is gorgeous and the frame she is on is so elegant. Everything about this is fabulous and really gorgeous!! Perfect! *Hugs

Adriana Morales said...

This card is very pretty. I love the colours and that cute flower at the top and also the chipboard.
Great card!

Blessings,
Adriana XX

Donna said...

Wow Vicky, this is so beautiful and I love these colours together! Amazing colouring sweetie and such pretty added detail...this image is adorable :) Donna ♥ x

Arabella said...

Vicky this is so beautiful! I LOVE this card! Gorgeous colouring and colour combo and I love all the embellishments!

Arabella

Unknown said...

Oh sweets.. I keep looking at this there are so many details - stunning xx

Christina C. said...

Gasp.....girl, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!
Your coloring is always first rate and the design is brilliant!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Vicky this is so beautiful that image is stunning so are the colours you have used, the design is brilliant.
hugs
Lorraine x

Aartje said...

This is so sweet. I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Aartje

Shelby said...

This is just such a pretty card! The ribbon with the hearts is perfect and I think I need to have that frame you've used! And as always with highlighting and shading is just perfecto!! Great job chica

Shelby

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love your colours and image, just perfect! hugs, Sarah x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin your framing and all the pretty fabric, Vicky. I do hope your granddaughter gets better soon! Hugs, Lesley

Dora said...

hello.
this card is great,beautiful colors.
nicely done!!
good luck.
greetings dora

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Vicky this is so gorgeous...you have done a fantastic job colouring her up! Love the composition of the card aswell :)

Debbie said...

OMG I love this image - after posting this will be running off to buy it... This card is stunning.

Hope you are well Vicky xx

Dawn Frost said...

I love the colours you chose and the frame is gorgeous! Beautiful card.

Sassy Raggedy said...

OMG your card is so nice. The coloring and the colors are just wonderful. I love all the cards...joann Sassy Raggedy

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is beautiful and absolutely stunning! Love the colors and your coloring is fantastic. :D Great layout and the lace is gorgeous. Great texture with the gauze stuff in the background! *Hugs