My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Sparkly Gwenn


Good evening my lovely friends & you really are my fabulous friends. Thank you sooooo very much for all your congrats regarding my new DT I really am so overjoyed & even now still in shock TBH lol.
As I'm quite late tonight I'm just gonna get on with it as I've got go change my daughters nappy & try settle her down so I can go bed.......gonna kick Jake off to bed in 10 mins too lol what is it with teenagers they think they need less & less sleep & then wonder why they are so tired in the morning lol.
Anyway tonights card has another stamp on that I've not inked up....I'm doing well arn't I lol. Hubby got me these on day of release last year he got me the full set, this is the first one I've inked up.
This is 'Gwenn' designed by Molly Harrison for LOTV. My order arrived today from Emma's Shop which contained the brand new Websters Pages......I just sat & smelt them for ages, these papers have the lush smell & are fabulous quality. Best quality papers I've seen & I've got a LOTTTTTT of paper lol.
The ones used on this card are here. 

This beautiful 35mm Gardenia flower is also from Emma's, the hat pin I made myself with swarovski crystal.

Lace & blue pearls are from my stash. The layout of card is from a fab sketch.

White butterfly from my stash & the sentiment is printed off my lappy & I found a tiny frame in my box of things today. The circle is from a marianne die

She is coloured with Copics & her wings glittered with Baby Blue stickles. She is so pretty.
Colours used are as follows.....I did forget to write them down but luckily few were used so I can remember them lol.....
E00 R11 R20 - skin
E50 E51 E53 - hair
B000 B00 B02 - clothes
cant remember the greens tho sorry!!!
Well thats it from me I'm gonna get as much blog hopping as I can done however if my daughter doesn't settle then I will get up an hour earlier in the morn to do it then lol. At 5.30am its so peaceful with just birdies chirping lol.
Thank you so much for stopping by I love you all & appreciate every single comment left.
Take care all & keep on smiling
Challenges I'm Entering........
http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/ - No Square Cards Allowed

Huggles xoxoxoxoxo



22 comments:

tiggertastic said...

this is just amazing hunny, love your layout and that image is coloured so well :big grin:

hugs, your team mate
sarah xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card hun! Love the flower it's a beauty.

Don't tempt me with Webster's Pages - I have a new (as in untouched) 6 x 6 pad that I bought a while back. I get it out, admire it, give it a loving stroke and put it back my stash!

Claire x

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Vicky :)

Your posts always make me smile so much! lol

I love this card, I think these images are so beautiful. Great shaping detail on this and such fabulous embellies. Gorgeous sparkly wings too. ;)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lorraine said...

this is really pretty i do love the stamp she is beautiful and the papers look wonderful so much that i would struggle to cut them lol,hope your all ok and i will chat soon xx

Mandy said...

Hi,
Have been a follower for a while,but first time I've left a comment...Your cards are all beautiful,fabulous colouring and this one is no exception,love the fairy....I have to agree with you about Webster's pages they have the most fantastic smell....Take care,oh and congrats on your latest DT....
Mandy x

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh sooo sweet little fairy, wonderful colors!
Hugs Janine

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi vicky this is a beautiful card, love the glitter on her wings.
great sketch and details.

greetings karin

Loopylou. said...

oh vicky super duper well done on your kenny k dt hun, i am so pleased for you and this card is just gorjuss too, love the little butterfly in the left hand corner. hugs Lou xxx

Emma said...

Wow such a beautiful card hun, gorgeous image and details. Lol at smelling the papers...selling like hotcakes so better grab myself some before they all go!!
Hugs Emma x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Morning Vicky,
Have you come back down to earth yet? after your fab news!
Love your card! beautiful colours. The hat pin is lovely. I have not used hat pins on my cards yet.
Hope you have a great day.
Love, Mel. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Adorable sweetie. Glad you are working your way through your new stamps. Problem is that it never ends as you KEEP ADDING to them. Lol!!! I forgot to answer your question the other day. Ally Pally is Alexandra Palace in London. Craft fair held there April and Sept every year. Hope Nat settled down last night for you.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww totally gorgeous card as always, beautiful papers & embelies, left you a little something on me blog hun, sue,x

An Occasional Genius said...

Another beauty Vicky, I know what you mean about getting up at 5:30, it's the sort of thing I love to do,as you say it's sooooo peaceful! Love your hat pin hon xx

cebelica said...

Wonderful card as always. Those butterflies in the back look fantastic and I just love the circle you used behind the image.

Hugs!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hunnie, love the image she is beautiful..
hope you ok hugs stokie shell xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card hunni i love Molly Harrison too, beautifully coloured and i love the colours too hun. Take care luv gina xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissy said...

SSSOOO Beautiful.The colouring is gorgeous. Love the blues,and the die....gorgeous work.
Luv CHRISSYxx

NGCARDS said...

A lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of No Square Cards this week over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Doreen said...

Ooh this is stunning as always, I have just been having a good nose around your blog!!! and I have picked up some fab storage ideas,keep them coming Vicky.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Vicky I love that beautiful image and the colours look fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Caroline said...

WOW lovely card thanks for joining us at creative inspirations xx