My Lovely Friends

Sunday 27 March 2011

Kenny K Challenges....

Good morning my lovely peeps. WOW its absolutely glorious up here today I have a line full of washing out & some more in the washer........yes there is always loads of wasing here Natalie has to have her bed changed everyday which is just lovely........erm well for Natty its is lol....for me not so much.
Well its Team A this week over at Kenny K

The theme this week is 'Aquamarine' so pop over to see my fabulous teamies creations boy have they created some stunner.
Also Kenny K have released some new images
Mothers Day - Pin Up - Easter Accessories so you can change any image into a cutie for easter
pop along here to see these fab new releases

As well as fab images from Kenny K you can also win some fab prizes from the fabulous

So what are you waiting for come & join in the fun, you know you have to be in it to win it.

See you later peeps will be back with a creation now I have to go & shower my daughter & change her dressing.
See ya soonies my lovely friends
mmwah


No comments: