My Lovely Friends

Thursday 24 March 2011

Hi everyone

Good evening all my lovely jubbly friends. Its just a quickie post to say I wont be making a card cus I want get my DT commenting done as tomorrow night is family night so is my night off. I wouls like to say thank you for your lovely comments on the card below you sure do know how cheer a gal up mmwah.
Tomorrow morning I have a card for you as its my first Sweet Pea Stamper DT Card.....1st one is always nerve racking dontcha think.......wow I think I've bitten my nails down to my elbows here....lol..
Anyway I'm gonna go make my rounds......he hee I sound like a doctor.......ok you have to imagine the white coat, stethoscope etc......maybe even a posh-ish voice so no swearing!! Can you picture it now???
No ok just me with the vivid imagination then.......lol.
Anyway hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening.
Here's a sneaky peekskie of my card for tomorrow lol.
Its my Nostalgia moment lol.
See ya soonies my lovelies.
Take care & keep on smiling. Be thankful for all we have & pray for all the people less fortunate than us.
Toodles xoxoxoxox


9 comments:

Chrissy said...

OMG...The suspense is killing me....Try as I might I cant quite see around the edge of this piccie.Roll on tomorrow..thats tonight for me...whoo hoo.. I maybe first to see it..
Keep smiling...
Luv CHRISSYxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh hon, this is exciting stuff, I'm looking forward to popping back tomorrow for the big reveal!

Now then Dr Vicky, perhaps you could help me with a little problem I'm having....lol!! I bet you'd have a lovely bedside manner (& I mean that in the best possible way!!). Think it's time I went, thank you for you very sweet comment earlier, always good to laugh. Hugs xx

cebelica said...

I'm looking forward to see the whole card. I bet it will be fab! Have a nice family day tomorrow!

Hugs!

Larisa said...

Great colouring)) Can you show her all?

CraftyC said...

Cant wait to see what you've made Vicky, bet its gorgeous as always!
Clairexx

Jacki Daniels said...

Vicky you will do great with you post don't worry and your cards are fantastic you know that I've told you enough lol when you said picture the white coat and doing your rounds sorry to say but I had a pic of the milk man in my mind yep with the hat lol any way have great night with family and speak to you soon
Hugs Jacki xx

Lorraine said...

hi huni no need to be nervous of your 1st dt card its going to be beautiful huni as the sneek peek shows your awesome colouring skills i do look forward to seeing the whole thing though,Have a great night with your family
speak soon
hugs
Lorraine xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Such a tease! :)

Cant wait to see this Vicki - will be back tomorrow.

hugs

xxalisonxx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this looks so gorgeous already
i can't wait to see the total of your card hunni
have a lovely familie time
sorry i haven't bin around lately but i had a car accident on friday and sins monday i had no internet, so only by phone i could communicate with my hubby, i can't visit him in the hospital, this is so aweful, familie is so inportant and then this happens to me, i'm broken, you can't believe it
hugs angelique