My Lovely Friends

Monday 28 March 2011

Angel Of Hope

Good evening my lovely friends hope you've all had a fab weekend. Mine was great just me & the family nothing better than that. Thank you to everyone who has wished luck for today regarding Natalie. We are keeping her off school until the matter is dealt with. Her stomach is so much worse she got loads of yellow bruising around the wound & it has become a little infected so at the mo I'm changing dressings a couple of times a day & dressing it with anti-septic. We didnt bother ringing the school & went straight to the authority they said they rang us back & said the headmaster was in meetings all day but either them or the headmaster would ring us back.........yeah well we are still waiting. I'm not gonna moan on tho as I lost a follower over the weekend maybe they dont like people moaning.....this is why I'm not a moaner or ranter lol. So I'm sorry for having my bit of a rant & moan like I said its extremely rare I do it there are just so many more important things in life.....so it wont be often I do on here.
Anyway onto tonights card which I made with Natalie in mind its a stamp I got for crimbo I finally inked her up a couple of weeks ago & coloured her but didnt get her onto a card until tonight, so here she is....

This is 'Angel Of Hope' by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD & I think my hubby got her from Quixotic Paperie.



I cant even remember what I coloured her with sorry peeps. This I send to everyone out there who needs hope in their life at the moment she is there to help in bad times when we need that bit of hope........

I really do love this stamp & I really enjoyed making this card. I didnt make it for any challenges it was just spur of the moment & this is what the moment brung me to.
The papers are Websters & I've added spring Flower Soft along the bottom. The inside is decorated to
 match the front but without the organza, lace & pearls which are all from my stash.
The papers & flowers are all from Crafty Emma's Store who has a 10% discount this week so get yourself over these before she sells out of a lot of stuff. Us DT girls made sure we put our order in pronto before the rush lol.
Well thats it from thank you soooo much for popping by I really do appreciate it & thank you for asking about Natalie you all deserve big hugs & are so very VERY thoughtful.
See ya soonies loves ya all mmwah
Huggles

19 comments:

Doreen said...

This really is beautiful Vicky.

I hope you have seen a doctor over these wounds,it would be a good idea to get him to see Natalie before they fade.

As for losing a follower it is their loss not your's I really wouldn't worry about it.xxx

Tracey T said...

Don't beat yourself up - part of having a blog is sharing what's going on in your life with your friends in cyber space if you want to. And we all know it's sometimes easier to talk to people you don't really know. You and Natalie have had a horrible experience and you only have to look at the support you've had from your blogging pals to know that we're all here for you. Plus, you make gorgeous cards! Big hugs, Tracey xx

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful hunni...stunning layout and gorgeous colouring too..

Hope Natalie is ok sweetie and I wouldn't worry about the follower..

hugs Vicky xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Oh this is just gorgeous - I'm so loving that image! Not even gonna mention your Websters Pages ;)

I wouldn't worry about the loss of a follower, often it's nothing personal, it's just blogger occasionally drops people for no reason. If it wasn't that then it's them that are missing out!

Hope you get things sorted soon.

Claire xx

Suzanne said...

Oh Vicky, this is just gorgeous, such a beautiful image. I always love the way you design your cards and all the lovely details.
Hope Natalie makes a swift recovery, and I dont mind you having a moan, we all need to let off a bit of steam sometimes. Take care, big hugs Sue x

Mina said...

listen Vicky with what your poor little darling has to go through you are allowed a moan and gripe if you want one...we will listen and never worry about the follower dropping, maybe their blog isnt there anymore you never know, it happens to me all the time, I lost 2 over the weekend and then gained three this morning so it will work out...your card is as always stunning and so beautifully coloured...chin up pet
Mina xxx

Lorraine said...

oh wow she is so beautiful i love her and your card is so delish and the colours and papers and layout are all fab oh and the embellies(did i miss anything lol)
its totally gorjuss huni xx

Chrissy said...

AAAhhh...the faithful follower eh!! Who cares, I'm still here...what more could you ask for..lol..Gorgeous angel...fabulous colouring..love the edges of your card..so very pretty,luv to Natalie...all will be good..
Luv CHRISSYxx

cardmaking bird said...

Ahhhh, it's gorgeous and such a lovely sentiment behind it too. Don't worry about losing a follower - and I don't mind a bit of a rant now and then. It's what makes you, you and I like hearing all about that - that's what sets your blog apart. There are hundreds prob thousands of just cards, it's the ones that let you into their lives a bit that are special. Hugs, Marie xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi vicky, your card is gorgeous as always.
you created wonderful this.
I hope your daughter feels a little better now.
I hope you and your family are feeling better too.
don't worry about the follower, they are not really friends.

greetings karin

cebelica said...

Another fab card hun! I love the message it carries. We all need hope.

Hugs!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Lovely,
Your card is just wonderful and so are you!
You write about you life good and bad on your blog, and that's what I love about you!
Mel. xx

Dianne said...

This card is beautiful! I love all the details and the way you colored the angel.

Don't be too upset about losing a follower. I have also lost a few, but that just seems to be the norm.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

So beautiful card Vicky,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

fantastic card vicky.the image is so beautiful and i love your pretty papers and details :D

xx coops xx

angelwhispers said...

A beautiful card Vicky and just the most perfect design & colours!!

Hope everything gets sorted for Natalie give her a big hug from me!!

Well the loss of a follower!! It's there loss in the end Vicky as they are missing all your beautiful creations so I wouldn't worry either.

Love & hugs to you all Chanelle xxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Vicky this is absolutely stunning a beautiful image and design the colours are just perfect I love it. Don't worry about losing followers I have lost two and I don't rant, rave or moan, lol, nor do you you are an angel in disguise.
Hugs
Lorraine x

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Vicky :)

I agree with the others - dont waste a second worrying about losing one follower - sometimes people just close their blogs down too you know, and so you lose a follower here and there - its just normal I think. :)

I enjoy reading a little about other things than just DP, glitter and dies - part of what makes blogging worthwhile is giving a little support and getting a little support when we all have an off day or a need to rant. You were perfectly justified imo.

I hope Natalie's wounds heal quickly, yellow bruising is often the last part of a bruise I think, so hopefully once the infection is cleared up she will be well on the mend.

Now about your card - finally (lol)... Gorgeous image, I love angels, and the wings on this image are just divine - It must have been wonderful to colour as you did a fantastic job! :D Beautiful hun.

Have a great day, take care of you and yours,

hugs

xxalisonxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a really gorgeous card sweetie. I hope she will start looking after you as you are really having a rough time of it lately hunni. I hope the school comes back to you soon with a solution and also a big apology for what happened to Nat. Don't worry about letting of a little bit of steam. You have a lot to put up with. You send Nat to the school in good faith expecting her to be looked after. If you lost a follower that is their problem not yours and they weren't worth having in that case.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
There I have let off steam now. Lol!!!