My Lovely Friends

Saturday 18 December 2010

Sweet Stampin Challenge DT card

Good morning peeps......actually its a very early good morning cus its actually 1.10am & I'm scheduling this post lol.....so this is a quick post as I'm ready for ma bed lol.
Thank you for all your fabby entries last week over at Sweet Stampin
This week is actually a fortnight's challenge to give the DT a bit of free time over crimbo to spend with our families so both teams have joined in on this challenge.
So this fortnight the challenge isssssssss....
Celebrations
This fortnight we have 2 fabby sponsors
The DT were given a few Prairie images to use on their projects a few weeks ago when they last sponsored us so a few of us have used them. However on the last challenge I won Top Spot which I was soooo overjoyed about & I got 2 pick 3 images free so I've used 1 of my winners.
This was a new release at the time & I just had to have her....
This is 'Carol Singing Gilly' & I think she is lush.

She is coloured with Promarkers & I've added a sprinkling of glitter dust to the fur on her coat & ear muffs.

I have also added Glossy Accents to her glasses to make them more realistic which I always think looks fab.

The holly is actually a decoration from Wilkinsons & I;ve just added Diamond stickles around the edges of the leaves.
Materials used & links.......
Papers are Websters Pages - Crafty Emma's Store
Organza Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Sentiment (freebie) - Bizzy Becs
Gems are from my stash.
Well thats it peeps quickie post but do pop over to my teamies as their creations for you are totally gorgeous.
From everyone at Sweet Stampin may you have a wonderful christmas & all the very best for the New Year & we hope you will join us again in January 2011.
Thanks for popping in come back soon though as I have my next DT creation to post.
See ya soonies.
Love & hugs to you all
Vicky xxxx

Challenges I'm entering.......
http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Christmas
http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Christmas Cards
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/ - Merry Christmas
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ - Christmas Inspired


9 comments:

Debs said...

Awesome card Vicky - the image and your colouring is stunning!
Have a fabulous Christmas & best wishes for a prosperous New Year.
Take care
Debs xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous Vicky. You are so very talented. I love all your work it is all gorgeous. Have a great Chrissy Sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Leanne said...

Awww such a cute card!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Christmas Inspired challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there!
Merry Christmas!
Leanne xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

FAB DT card! This image didn't really appeal to me but you have used her to great effect. Lovely paper and your large bow and holly sprig is fab! Warmest wishes, Lesley

coops said...

gorgeous card vicky.such a fun image and i love your rich colours and the fab shine on her glasses :D

xx coops xx

Soep said...

hihihi nice card
love it
liefs,ans xxx

Anne said...

What a great Christmas card, love that image!
Thanks for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and Merry Christmas to you!
Hugs
Anne

Faye said...

Hello Sweetheart. It's taken me ages to scroll to this card as I've been ooogling the beautiful creations above this totally gorgeous one! Your attention to detail is something else. What an amazingly talented and luuurverly laydee you are. Have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas. xxx

Courtney said...

This card is ADORABLE Vicky!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

Courtney~