My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 6 October 2010

New hAnglar stAnglar

Hi peeps just a quickie post to let you know about new hAnglar stamps on Ebay
Arnt these just gorgeous, here is the link here 
I have a serious problem......I'm am starting to have a huge addiction to these little guys & if they keep putting these on Ebay I will end up skint lol, yes I ended up buying these as well but I've told myself NO MORE hAnglar!!!! Dont know how I will manage that 1 but I can try eh.....lol.
I got chosen in the Top 3 over at I Love Promarkers for my 'Old Fashion Girl' candle box cardy thingy I have no idea what you call them lol but THANK YOU SOOOO much girls it really means a lot to me.
Thats it I'm off to have a play with my new Copics & my new hAnglar which Mr Postie delivered to me this morn woo-hoo, hopefully will be back later with a card.......Hopefully I say lol.

Hugs to all & thank you sooo much for all your lovely comments they really do make my day, better than any pick-me-up pill I tell ya lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

your card making is outstanding, i just love the way colour your images, just amazing work

hugs, sarah xx