My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Meet Japanese Tilda

Good morning peeps well I amazed myself last night & did actually make another card but as it was late I didn't post it.....I've finally got time now to post it lol!!!
I lost track of time completely last night, hubby came out to me at 12.45 & asked if I realised what time it was.........oops!!!
I got the new Magnolia collection from Bunny Zoe's just before hubby did my extension......I will put piccy's of my new craft-room on soon.....its very messy at the mo lol.
Cool as I'm writing this post Mr Postie has just delivered my Hanglar stamps that I put a post on here about.....how quick was that all the way from Sweden as well!!!
Anyway here is my card.....
I actually coloured this tilda the same time as I did Indian Tilda but only finally put her on a card now, she is coloured with Promarkers except her hair which was coloured with prisma.
The papers are Wild Rose Studio, called 'In Love With Japan' & I got these from Crafty Emma's Store these papers are soooo pretty, the colours are lovely & delicate.
The butterfly I got off Ebay & the flowers except the buds were from Wild Orchid. The buttons are from The Hobbyhouse. Ribbon & flower buds are from my stash. All edges were inked up with Tattered Rose & Tumbled Glass distress inks & then they were distressed. The sister sentiment & tag were cut out using my cuttlebug & then covered in glitter.
I followed the sketch on Just Magnolia

Here is a close-up of Japanese Tilda.....

I hope you like my card, I certainly think Japanese Tilda is sooo pretty.....this is the first oriental card I've done. Well I'm away to do my DT card now ready for Saturday, hopefully will get another card made to put on here.....you never know lol.
Thankyou for visiting & looking at my creations I really hope I may of inspired you in some little way. Take care every1.
Bye -D-Bye for now
Hugs to all
Vicky xxx

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ - Just The One (1 ribbon)


7 comments:

Heidi said...

A beautiful card Vicky!
Japanese Tilda is so cute:) Your colouring is fantastic, and I love the way you have put it all together.
I'm looking forward to see pictures of your new craft room:)
Have a nice day!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Unknown said...

So beautiful card :)

coops said...

oh wow this is really fantastic vicky.the tilda is so sweet and i love your papers and colours and fabby embellies.especially like the butterfly.good luck in the challenges hun :)

xx coops xx

Emma said...

Wow such a beautiful card, just so stunning!!
Hugs Emma x

Mina said...

gorgeous card Vicky I love this Japenese Tilda shes so pretty and girly isnt she...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Kathy said...

WOW I just adore this card Vicky!! Everything about it is fabulous!!! Love the pretty colors and the glitter sentiment is lovely!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
:)Kathy

KarenB said...

This is beautiful Vicky! I've never seen Japanese Tilda before and you've coloured her so perfectly.