My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Come Into The Dark-Side............

Hello there peeps, yes I've managed to do a little card in-between making cuppa's, cleaning,washing & helping the men with little things on my craft-room....not that I can do much lol but I can stain the wood..................YAY GO MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Today I received a few goodies that I had on order some from Bunny Zoe, 1st time I've ordered from there & I have to say that I love it.....I did spend quite a bit but no-where near as much as I could of!! Well it was the new Magnolia's they were literally screaming at me 'Plzzzzz buy us.....we lurrrvvvveee you Vickyyyyyy, plzzzzz let us come home with to you.' Well come'on how can I resist that whilst lokking at their ikkle faces...... Do you know what I told my hubby this story & he didn't believe me whatsoever.......blooming shocking I thought it was quite convincing.................maybe!!!! ;-)

Anyway on to my card....well do you recognise the boots above. 'These boots will keep on walking thats just what they'll do....sorry peeps I starting singing......bet the tune is stuck in your head now tee he he. These boots ladies & gentlemen belong to this cool & sexy woman....

Isn't she just sensational!!!! This image is from none other than Kenny K, its his new line of Digi images Gothik Angelz & this 1 is called Lady Raven. As soon as I heard about these I went straight over to buy 1.......ok ok I brought 4 but they needed my help!!!!!!!!!

Here is the card I made for her to sit on....stand,crouch...well whatever.....

The challenge over at Kenny K's is the 'On The DarkSide'. I have used papers from K&Co's big collection, the front & back had their edges distressed with Black Soot & Victorian Velvet distress inks. These are the only papers I can find at the mo & I've kept my inks,pens & Prisma's out so I can still at least colour images whilst everything is packed away.

This is the inside which will get panels stuck to them but I cant get to my cuttlebug at the mo.... its in a box!!!!

The red paper she is on is the m iddle from a doilie & then sprayed with Red Firefly cosmic shimmer....which arrived thru my letterbox this morn. Behind this sits another doilie with skull & crossbones on. Now when I ordered these off a shop on Ebay they sent cupcake cases instead by mistake, when I told them of this mistake they immediately sent out the doilie's but told me to keep the cases as their way of saying sorry for the mishap.. Well today I finally used 1, I cut the bottom out of the case, scrumpled it up a bit, sprayed it with CC Spray & Shine(new tin arrived today lol) & then stuck a gem in the middle to make a flower...I think it looks ok really. I dont actually have any black ribbon so I cut the ribbon off a top, you know the ones that go on the coat-hanger when hanging but when wearing annoy you cus they keeping popping out of your top.....grrrrr, damn things!! Obviously this Raven is coloured with Promarkers, can't really remember the colours as I did her last week as soon as I got her....sorryyyyy.

I think thats it peeps for now just gotta go link this up, I hope you like it & I REALLY hope it makes up for my last card YUK!! Altho lovely Sue over at PFP did put it in her top 5....so for that I thank you SOOOO much > coming your way hunni. Pop back later if you have the time I'm gonna post some pics of my new craftroom....well work in progress that is....fingers crossed I will be back in there at the weekend, I'm really missing it actually, does that make me sad do ya think?? Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for all your lovely sweet comments, crafters really are the best & kindest people, BIG HUGS to all that visit me.

See you soonies, lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/ - On The Darkside(MY 1st entry)

http://thestampmanchallenges.blogspot.com/ - 2 Colours (black & red)

http://craftaliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/ - Make Own Flowers

<

9 comments:

Junie said...

Your card TOTALLY ROCKS !!!! Love it !!! Oh I know how you feel about the new Magnolias I am not sure how much longer I can resist !!!

Poppet said...

Fantastic card Vicky, love it. The image is fab and I know someone who would love this image. I will have to have a look into how to buy digi images for someone else. Anyway back to your card. LOVE IT. :-) XX (this card deserves big xxs)

gina g said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the colours are fab too. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious this week. luv gina xx

Sharon said...

She is SUPER SENSATIONAL. What fab colouring. So pleased you love her. Thanks for joining in the fun at Kenny K's and good luck with your challenges. hugs Sharon

coops said...

wow!!! this is fantastic vicky.she is one hot mama and check out those sexy boots.fantastic colouring hun and love how you have used the doily and fab goth colours.

xx coops xx

Jill said...

wow Vicky this is absolutely stunning, I just adore your colouring it's amazing! thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

crafty amy said...

Wow this is rocking :D I love how you have coloured her and the way you have decorated the entire card even the back. The craft room work sounds exciting I would LOVE to have proper room.
Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Unknown said...

Fab card, what a great image!

Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious

Jan x

Lisa said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man Challenge.