My Lovely Friends

Sunday 25 July 2010

My Rolling Saturday Night....part 2

Hi its me agin he he he....I hope you liked my 1st card. My 2nd one is I think my fave 1 out of the 1s I made last night, I used Butterfly Keeper from www.craftsandme.co.uk, she is gorgeous & I inked her & coloured her as soon as she popped her head thru my letterbox, unfortunately it was about 2 weeks ago so cant actually remember the colours I used.....sorrrrrryyyyyyy. Here she is........

I love the colour of her hair altho I dont know why I did it these colours but I'm so glad I did I think she can carry off bold colours.........

The papers are from Basic Grey & they are called Kioshi, I love these papers, I love the colours mmwah bellisimoooo..... I have done this card for the Crafts & Me challenge which is a sketch. The sentiment is computer generated I made a few up last night & printed them off, the organza ribbon is from my stash, I've had it for so so so long & the butterfly charm is from my jewellery stash. The butterfly is of course Martha Stewart which has been inked up in Lavender Mill & had a sprinkling of glitter & 2 gems from my stash & I've also used MS punch for the middle paper & then inked the edges with Lavender Mill distress ink. The butterfly on the image I covered in transparent Gloss Gel but unfortunately it doesn't show up very well in the pics.

Well thats it for me if you want to see the final card I made pop on over to my Magnolia blog to see Tilda & Edwin, they will be delighted to see you there.

Can I welcome a new follower before I go....welcome Sandra who is on the DT over at Creative Craft Challenges thankyou so much hun for becoming a follower......pop on over to her blog her creations are fab....

Take care every1 thanks for visiting me, enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs to all...

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

http://www.craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ - Sketch

http://craftaliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/ - Birthdays

7 comments:

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous vicky.the image is so beautiful and i love how you have coloured her.love her striking blue eyes and yummy papers you`ve used.fab layout too.
me loves it duck!! lol

xx coops xx

Sarah A said...

You are totally right Vicky, she is gorgeous and can carry off those bold colours. I just sent you a message on your Magnolia blog but it did something funky when I pressed submit so may have to go back and write it again arrgghh.

Basically I am reading your posts back to front LOL so started at part 3 and working backwards.

Anyway hope you had a FAB weekend - I need to treat myself to this stamp!!

Sarah x

Poppet said...

Great card Vivky, the image is coloured perfectly and I love the way you have cut her out. The sentiment is perfect. Hope you manage to sleep tonight. :-) xx

lynne said...

I love your colouring Vicky! The hair is really good and i would have never thought of using those colours, i find myself sticking to the "safe" colours so you have inspired me to play about with colour more.
I am off to have a look at your Magnolia blog. I have been on holiday for last 3 weeks so got some catching up to do!
Hope you had a good weekend!
Take care,
Lynne x x x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Vicky gorgeous image isn't it and you've coloured it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Crafteezee said...

Hi Vicky, you have done a fab job with this beautiful image. She is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Unknown said...

Fab card!

Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Craftalicious

Jan xx